Best Of Mount Pleasant Official Rules
- No purchase is necessary.
- Each voter must vote only once
- Each voter must provide a name, and email address. Your information will be automatically entered into our drawings for exciting prizes such as tickets to events and dinners.
- Each voter must provide a total of 15 answers in order for his or her vote to be qualified.
- Voting will end at midnight, Nov. 8, 2018.
- All voters must keep answers within Mount Pleasant, Awendaw, Daniel Island, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms and McClellanville in order to be qualified. Businesses must be licensed in one or more of these municipalities to qualify for awards.
- If your vote in a category does not pertain to that category, the vote will be disqualified. Example: Voting for a steak restaurant in the Best Chinese Food category
- Results will be printed in the January/February 2019 edition of Mount Pleasant Magazine as well as publicized on the web.
- Full Rules