Rules for Participating in the Best of Mount Pleasant 2017
- No purchase is necessary.
- Each voter must vote only once
- Each voter must provide a name, and email address. Your information will be automatically entered into our drawings for exciting prizes such as tickets to events and dinners.
- Each voter must provide a total of 15 answers in order for his or her vote to be qualified.
- Voting will end at midnight, Nov. 8, 2017.
- All voters must keep answers within Mount Pleasant, Awendaw, Daniel Island, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms and McClellanville in order to be qualified.
- If your vote in a category does not pertain to that category, the vote will be disqualified. Example: Voting for a steak restaurant in the Best Chinese Food category
- Results will be printed in the January/February 2018 edition of Mount Pleasant Magazine as well as publicized on the web.
- Full Rules